Geauga County P-16 Goals
- To support the economic well being of Geauga County by assuring workforce readiness by creating a bridge to this new paradigm and developing measurable outcomes.
- To create substantive partnerships between educators, businesses, and parents that result in a tailored approach for school to work (P-16) for the county.
- To develop a sustainable program that has processes to identify and incorporate new members.
- To foster the successful transition of Geauga County children to kindergarten, both public and private.
- To foster the successful transition of Geauga County students from secondary education to college and/or the workforce, as well as, from higher education to the workforce.
- To foster Geauga County parents ’families’ awareness and understanding of the transitions that young people will experience as they prepare for the workforce.
Click Here to acces the Geauga county P-16 Initative Web Page